You have a number of opportunities in the field of IT if you take certification exam. Valid4sure is your only choice to go ahead with your choice of expertise in a Citrix 1Y0-301 certification exam.
1Y0-301 exam dumps are very important when it comes to the preparation of certification exam. Exam Dumps provide you with examination Hall scenario like what kind of Questions and answers are going to be included in the exam. Top Citrix exam dumps available at valid4sure are very facilitating for our candidates appearing for 1Y0-301 certification exam. IT experts consider exam dumps a vital part of the preparation of Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions certification exam.
Testing Engine available at Valid4sure is very helping for the candidates appearing for the exam. It helps you in assessing your preparation for the 1Y0-301 Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam. If you are weak in any area of your certification exam, it will help you in strengthening the weak area of your certification exam.
Valid4sure is your way to success if you prepare with the 1Y0-301 study material in the form of PDF files. It facilitates its customers with assured success. Valid4sure offers money back guarantee in case of failure that has never happened before. Therefore, with Valid4sure, you can relax and go ahead on your way to successful future.
Valid4sure offers you online support 24/7. In case of any trouble relating o, your purchase or downloading Citrix 1Y0-301 Dumps, our online support chat service is available all the time. One doesn’t have to care about the time or late responses.
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer at CCH needs to provide owners of a specific application with delegated administrative rights to perform specific tasks on their application and the servers hosting their application.
The application owners need permissions to do the following:
Permissions should be specifically granted to the CCH\MedAppAdmins group and assigned to a custom scope.
1. Create a custom role named MedAppAdmins.
2. Assign only the required permissions to the newly created role.
3. Create a custom scope named MedAppScope for the application owners' delivery group.
4. Assign this role to the CCH\MedAppAdmins group.
5. Assign this group to the newly created scope: MedAppScope.
Find the solution with all steps below.
To create a custom role
1. In Studio, click Configuration > Administrators in the left pane, then click the Roles tab in the middle pane. A list of existing roles appears.
2. In the Actions pane, click Create new Role.
3. Type a name and description for the role.
4. For each object type that you want this role to have permissions for, select the object type, then select the permissions.
1. Click Save.
To create a scope
1. In Studio, click Configuration > Administrators in the left pane, then click the Scopes tab in the middle pane. A list of existing scopes appears.
2. In the Actions pane, click Create new Scope.
3. Type a name (for example, 'Sales') and a description (for example, 'Delivery Groups used by Sales') for the scope.
4. Select object types or specific objects:
a. To select all objects of a particular type (for example, Delivery Groups), select the object type.
b. To select specific objects, expand the type, then select the individual objects (for example, individual Delivery Groups used by the Sales team).
5. Click Save.
Scenario: Provisioning Services has been installed to facilitate the deployment of Windows 8 desktops and web servers. A Citrix Engineer is instructed to provision web servers using the Web_Server vDisk. The engineer needs to create a target device and add the device to Active Directory.
The following pieces of information have been provided:
The machine account password for the new server in Active Directory needs to be changed every seven days. As the Citrix Engineer, use the existing site, store, and device collection to implement the tasks below.
1. Create a target device named CCHWebServer.
2. Assign the Web_Server vDisk to the newly created target device.
3. Enable AD account password management on the vDisk.
4. Enable automatic password support in the properties of the current server.
5. Create a machine account in AD for the target device and place the machine account in the Web Server OU.
Find the solution with all steps below.
The wizard is run directly from a Provisioning Services Console.
Note:Â For convenient reuse, the most recently used hypervisor and username will be cached in the registry of the local machine running this instance of the Console.
Note:Â XenServer 5.5 Update 2 hypervisors are not supported in the 5.6.1 Streamed VM Setup Wizard. System Center Virtual Machine Management (SCVMM) servers require PowerShell 2.0 to be installed.
1 VM per the Simulation- CCHWebServer
Note:Â An Active Directory administrator will need to delegate rights to the Provisioning Services Console user to allow Active Directory account creation.
Note:Â The domain and OU default to those of the current user.
Note:Â New computer names to be created are first validated that theyÂ do notÂ already exist as computers in Active Directory, VMs, or target devices.
Use â€“ Web Server OU
Note:Â ClickingÂ CancelÂ cancels the configuration of any additional machines, and the quantity of successfully configured machines displays under the ProgressÂ bar. If the wizard fails or is cancelled in the middle of an operation, any progress made is retained. If cleanup of existing progress is required, it must be done manually, which includes removing the following:
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer must provide users at CCH headquarters with Windows 8 virtual desktops. These users will access hosted applications through Receiver. Personalization of the Windows 8 virtual desktops is required.
Note: The registry settings on the master image and the Virtual Delivery Agent have already been configured to allow the simultaneous use of profile management and Personal vDisk.
1. Create the appropriate machine catalog and name it XD_PVDISK1.
2. Create 10 virtual desktops for users at CCH headquarters.
3. Ensure each virtual desktop is assigned 2 Virtual CPUs.
4. Set the memory size for the virtual desktops to 8 GB.
5. Use the Network 0 network interface card (NIC).
6. Create Active Directory computer accounts for the virtual desktops in the CCH Virtual Desktops organizational unit(OU).
7. Use the following account naming scheme for the virtual desktops: HQDesktop001 â€“ HQDesktop010.
8. Create the virtual desktops from the WDK_8_3 master image.
9. Create the appropriate Delivery Group named CCH_HQ_Desktops, and configure it according to the requirements above. Users at CCH headquarters are members of the HQ Desktops user group.
Find the solution with all steps below.
XenDesktop 7 Machine Catalog
1. In Desktop Studio we want to create a VM catalog,
2. Choose the OS type
3. We will be using VMs and Citrix Machine Creation Services, so the defaults are fine.
4. Use the default
5. Choose the master image
6. A great feature of XenDesktop is the ability to customize the catalog hardware at provisioning time, so you can offer different tiers of VMs from the exact same master image. No need to build up templates with the same OS and software stack, just to customize the vCPUs and memory specs.
7. OU â€“
8. On the summary screen you need to give the catalog a name and a description.
9. After you kick off the provisioning process you get a nice status. MCS first makes a copy of your master VM, then does its magic to create copies
10. When the provisioning is completed you now have one machine catalog entry
11. If you double click on the machine catalog it will bring up a search window with the individual VMs listed. You can now power them on and wait for them to show a â€œregisteredâ€ status. If you click on an individual VM it will pull up even more details. If a user had anÂ active sessionÂ to the VM then you get a plethora more data.
As you can see, creating a machine catalog from a master template is quick and easy. Within Desktop Studio you can view a tremendous amount of detail about the catalog and individual VMs.
Valid4Sure offers the latest and most popular exams that are in high demand. With our updated study material and verified questions and answers, you can prepare for these exams with confidence.
Our Citrix 1Y0-301 study material is created by a team of Citrix professionals who have years of experience in the industry. They keep themselves updated with the latest 1Y0-301exam trends and make sure that our material is always up-to-date.
We guarantee success for sure with our facility of full refund in case you don't pass your Citrix 1Y0-301 exam. Our testing engine and PDFs are designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively of your Citrix 1Y0-301
Our testing engine is a software program that simulates the Citrix 1Y0-301 real exam environment. It allows you to practice and familiarize yourself with the exam format and types of questions that you will encounter in Citrix 1Y0-301 at center.
Yes, all our questions and answers are verified by our team of Citrix experts. We ensure the accuracy and reliability of our material by constantly updating it and incorporating feedback from our users.
You can access our study material by purchasing our exam package, which includes PDFs and a testing engine. Once you make the purchase, you will receive instant access to the material.
We have a 24/7 support team that is available to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have. You can contact us through email or live chat, and we will be happy to help you.
Yes, we take the privacy and security of our users' information very seriously. We use advanced encryption technology to protect your personal information and ensure that it remains confidential.
We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. You can also use PayPal to make your payment.
We update our Citrix 1Y0-301 study material regularly to ensure that it is always up-to-date and reflects the latest exam trends and changes.
We offer a facility of a full refund if you do not pass with our study material on your first attempt. However, we are confident that our study material and support team will help you achieve success in your exam.
Simply visit our website, select the exam that you want to prepare for, and purchase our exam package. You will receive instant access to our study material and can start preparing for your exam right away.